Our take on the vintage hippie dress inspired by the 1970's textile designs of Judith Ann. Beautiful floral designs and border prints are first meticulously hand carved in wood by a master block maker. The printer then expertly prints the blocks and border designs on to the softest cotton muslin fabric. This dress is completely hand made of the finest quality and takes weeks to produce from start to finish.
• Hand block printed with borders throughout
• Quilted yolk front and back
• Balloon sleeves with shell button details
• Lush pom pom tassels
• Comes with a sash that can be worn as a belt or headscarf
• Assorted colors and prints available in small limited edition runs
FABRIC DETAILS + CARE
Assorted block prints and colors on 100% cotton muslin.
Hand wash, air dry out of the sun. Iron. Do not dry clean.
Loose fitting, true to size. Valeriya is 5' 8" size 4 and wears a small.